Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Okay, Not Quite 365

Well, since I am not meeting the one post a day for a year, I guess I should change the name of the blog!  Believe me, I still enjoy blogging, but the past few days it has been struggle.  Last week, I must have been extremely bored because I switched rooms.  That took nearly a full week!  The boys got our room and we took their room.  Oh the joys of a 2 bedroom house!  The rooms are not much difference in size so it is working, and I am quite happy with the outcome.

After that was done, had to tackle the basic cleaning on the house since I got so wrapped up in the room switching.  I pray I never get bored, again, and I say that with a smile.  It just got to the point that I could barely keep my eyes open long enough to blog by the time evening rolled around.

During the chaos, I got a very wonderful phone call!  Had a phone interview and was also asked to come to a group interview.  I'm nervous, excited, hopeful, and at the same time trying to stay level headed about it all.  This is a job I have been wanting for so long, and I am praying so hard that I get it!  It means so many more positives changes for not only myself but for my family as well.  Only a little over 24 hours to go until the interview!

I suppose I am going to finish making over this blog (thanks to my friend Crystal who got me motivated lol) and change the name.

No comments:

Post a Comment