Friday, June 1, 2012

Random Thoughts

Let's get to it!

1.  Okay, I admit that I am a Food Network junky.  I love Chopped, Cupcake Wars, Paula Dean (don't think I spelled her last name right), etc.  One of my favorites used to be 30 Minute Meals with Rachael Ray, however, I am rather disappointed in her show.  I watched a rerun this morning that made me want to jump through the tv and give her a happy pill!  Not a single smile, and if she did smile then it looked force.  I recall she used to be so upbeat!  It appeared as though she was worn out and just did not enjoy doing the show.  Perhaps it will pass.

2.  HGTV--Property Brothers....so cruel how they tease the house hunters at the begining with a lavish house!  At least the people that are house hunting have a sense of humor.  Yet they want to keep their minds closed at the fixer uppers.  If you have the budget and can especially get that house well below budget with room to remodel then GO FOR IT!!  Biggest mistake for us is having a home with little budge to renovate.  Speaking of house hunters, I love watching House Hunters.  Gives me ideas when we finally get the money to move and what to look for.  I know, I can use any extra money to go towards this house, but it is impossible being a family of 4 in a 2 bedroom, 1 bath home and in a neighborhood we really want to get away from.  

3.  School is out for summer!  I got offered a job!  A family trip to Legoland Discovery is in the works plus not long after that--back to Galveston!  We will be busy and it will be great!  Look forward to sharing our adventures :)

No comments:

Post a Comment