Thursday, June 7, 2012

Another Door Opens

I do believe the job offer has fallen through.  At first, I was upset and then realized it is actually for the best.  It could still come through.  It could not.  Right now, it is just all up in the air so I am just going to move forward.  We still have our fun family trips planned out, and they are going to be memorable and exciting.

One door closed yet another one is going to open.  I have reapplied to the local college as well as looking into another college which has mostly online classes.  I still have every intention to pursue a degree in Business Administration, and may go as far as getting a Bachelor's Degree. For now, going to focus on the Associates Degree and then go from there.  And, much to my surprise, my husband is completely on board with this.  It is still amazing how much his attitude has changed for the better in the past few years......long story.

This week has been highly stressful, and there were times I just wanted to shut down and get away from the world.  However, that is never the answer or the solution so must keep going and keep pushing forward.  It may be hard, but I have been through harder times.  And so I enter the door to see where it may lead me.

No comments:

Post a Comment